Friday, April 26, 2013

Todd London's Keynote Address at the Dramatists Guild of America's National Conference (2011)

In June of 2011, I attended the Dramatists Guild of America's first national conference in Fairfax, Virginia. It was a wonderful experience, and one of my favorite events was Todd London's Keynote Address. It was so interesting, and I was so inspired. Some of his words still ring clear in my head today.

I was looking through The Dramatist-November/December 2011 this morning, and I was reminded that the keynote address is published in that issue.

The title: What a Difference a Play Makes

I was reminded that the keynote address is on the Dramatists Guild of America's website, and this morning, I feel like remembering those words of inspiration:

Todd London's Keynote Address at the Dramatists Guild of America's National Conference (2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment