- ...forgotten artist productions...™
- Current and Past Projects
- Enough's Enough! 2012 Production
- Restructuring 2013 Production
- Living Art Event 2013 Production
- Making Up For The Past 2012 Production
- Where Art Lives 2009 Staged Reading
- Westchester Collaborative Theater
Thursday, February 7, 2013
...instead of paying attention to what needed to be done.
This morning, the girl sitting next to me at Starbucks dumped her very expensive drink all over herself because she had an ipad in one hand and a smartphone in the other hand and was more focused on those two items than the drink placed somewhere between all of that. And then when she was slowly attempting to clean the mess, she spilled what was left of the drink on herself again because she got distracted and had to stop and look at and study the motherf$%^#$% phone again instead of paying attention to what needed to be done. After both, somebody finally came over to help her clean everything up because it was so bad, and that person kind of gave me a why aren't you helping her look. And I just glanced over with a kind of I'm not the stupid one kind of look.